Cookies are text files that are generated by the website visited and are saved to your computer. When a user returns to a web site already visited, the browser retrieves the saved cookies and sends them to the server.
Cookies allow the use of several website features, and give users the best service and user experience possible. Furthermore, cookies inform website managers on how specific users use certain content.
This website uses technical cookies. These type of cookies enable the user to browse a website or to use the various functions present on the website. By way of example, technical cookies offer the possibility to adjust the language of the website to your position, know if the user is browsing as a registered or non-registered user and finally, to react to certain activities while the user is registered.
Moreover, a third-party cookie is used on this website. This is the Google Analytics cookie and is used for statistical evaluations (tracking the number of visits, browser type detection, etc.). The Google Analytics cookie exclusively contains encoded data, but no personal information. If, however, you do not want to provide your consent to save this cookies, you can download the additional component relative to your browser to deactivate Google Analytics at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The cookies used on this website exclusively contain encoded data, but does not contain personal information of the users.
How to deactivate the cookies?
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click on the menu button
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”
- Now, you can eliminate or block cookies in the “Cookie” section
- Click on “OK”
For further information, go to: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Open the Internet Explorer browser
- Click on the Settings button
- Click on "Internet Options"
- Click on "Privacy"
- Move the slide bar to the desired privacy level (to block all cookies, slide to the top; to enable all cookies, slide to the bottom)
- Click on “OK“
For further information, go to: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Open the Firefox browser
- Click on the Menu button
- Click on “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” section
- From the drop-down menu of the “Chronology” section, select “Use custom settings”
- Remove the check mark from “Accept cookies from sites”
- Click on “OK”
For further information, go to: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Open the Safari browser
- Click on “Preferences”
- Click on “Privacy”
- In the “Cookies and other website data” section, define how Safari must behave with cookies
- Click on “Details” to obtain further information on the cookies that are saved by your computer
For further information, go to: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US